**ELECTIONS CLOSES 9/4 ** HAVE YOU VOTED for ANA-NY 2021 Elections!!
Dear ANA-NY Member,
As a member of ANA-New York, you have the opportunity to determine the leadership of our organization. The polls open today, July 27, 2021, for online voting and close on September 4, 2021, 11:59 pm EDT.
ANA-NY members will be able to vote if they are a member in good standing on 6/30/2021.
Your member ID number and last name will be used to verify your membership and give you access to the candidate bio-sketches and the ballot. If you do not know your ID number, please click on the 'help' option displayed in the upper right corner of the election screen.
To submit your votes, click here: https://vote.associationvoting.com/anany/
ANA-NY eagerly anticipates the activities planned for the next year. Your vote in this process is a way to positively impact the work of ANA-NY. Please submit your vote today!
The newly elected board of directors will be announced on October 30, 2021, at the ANA-NY 9th Annual Meeting – Nurse: A Voice to Lead. Click here for more details regarding this event.
Click here for our list of speakers!
- The latest version of Chrome on Windows 10 and Mac OS
- The latest version of Firefox on Windows 10 and Mac OS
- The latest version of Edge on Windows 10
- The latest version of Safari on Mac OS
- The latest version of Safari on the latest two versions of iOS
- The latest version of Chrome on the supported versions of Android
Thank you for voting.
Association Voting on behalf of ANA-NY