***ANA-NY POLLS ARE NOW OPEN***
Dear ANA-NY Member,
As a member of ANA-New York, you have the opportunity to determine the leadership of our organization. The polls open today, July 27, 2020, and close on September 4, 2020. Your vote is a way to positively affect the continued work of ANA-NY. Please submit your vote.
ANA-NY members will be able to vote if they are a member in good standing on 6/30/2020 or earlier.
Your member ID number and last name will be used to verify your membership and give you access to the candidate bio-sketches and the ballot. If you do not know your ID number, please click on the 'help' option displayed in the upper right corner of the election screen.
To submit your vote, click here: https://vote.associationvoting.com/anany/
The newly elected board of directors will be announced on October 24, 2020, at the ANA-NY 8th Annual Meeting. Click here for more details regarding this event.
Your vote matters!
Nominations & Elections Committee
- The latest version of Chrome on Windows 10 and Mac OS
- The latest version of Firefox on Windows 10 and Mac OS
- The latest version of Edge on Windows 10
- The latest version of Safari on Mac OS
- The latest version of Safari on the latest two versions of iOS
- The latest version of Chrome on the supported versions of Android