Rock, Rock your vote before its too late.
Dear ANA-NY Member,
As a member of ANA-New York, you have the opportunity to determine the leadership of our organization. The polls open today, July 29, 2019, for on-line voting and close on September 6, 2019.
ANA-NY members will be able to vote if they are a member in good standing on 6/30/2019 or earlier.
Your member ID number and last name will be used to verify your membership and give you access to the candidate bio-sketches and the ballot. If you do not know your ID number, please click on the 'help' option displayed in the upper right corner of the election screen.
To submit your votes, click here: https://vote.associationvoting.com/anany/
To request a paper ballot, please call ANA-New York at 877-810-5972 ext.702. Deadline for online voting is September 6, 2019.
ANA-NY eagerly anticipates the activities planned for the next work year. Your vote in this process is a way to positively affect the continued work of ANA-NY. Please submit your vote today!
The newly elected board of directors will be announced on October 26, 2019, at the ANA-NY 7th Annual Meeting. Click here for more details regarding this event.
- The latest version of Chrome on Windows 10 and Mac OS
- The latest version of Firefox on Windows 10 and Mac OS
- The latest version of Edge on Windows 10
- The latest version of Safari on Mac OS
- The latest version of Safari on the latest two versions of iOS
- The latest version of Chrome on the supported versions of Android
Thank you for voting.
Association Voting on behalf of ANA-NY