ANA-NY Call for Poster Abstract for the ANA-NY 7th Annual Conference
Poster Abstract for the ANA-NY 7th Annual Conference
October 25-26, 2019
ANA-NY invites you to submit a poster abstract for our 7th ANA-NY Annual Conference. The theme for the annual conference is Nurses Supporting Nurses. Suggested poster topic areas:
- Strong nurses, support safe care for the patient
- Safety for health care providers and students
- Supporting nurses in the clinical setting
- Innovations in nursing education
- Innovations in the clinical area
- Keeping nurses well and rested
The abstract submission should either demonstrate research, innovative programs, initiatives, or evaluation processes that indicate advancement in nursing education, practice, and research. Abstracts should be scientific in format and have a 500-word limit.
The abstract should:
- Include background information of the research or project
- Include a description of methods, programs, or practices
- Be original work, including work in progress.
Each abstract will be reviewed using the following criteria: Theoretical foundation, audience, and overall poster quality. If accepted for poster presentation, all presenters at the conference must be paid attendees. All rights for abstract materials, both accepted and rejected, are the intellectual property of the primary author and co-authors (when applicable).
Submission Deadline: June 15, 2019.
Notice of abstract acceptance: August 30, 2019.