COVID-19 Self-Care Package for Nurses
This event offers
5.9 contact hours
Accreditation Info: The American Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP17219..
ANA has created a self-care package of free courses to thank the entire nursing community supporting the COVID-19 response. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact nurses across the globe, ANA wants to share resources to support you, your safety and the important work you do.
This self-care package includes the following courses:
- Nursing Ethics: Strategies to Resolve the Top Ethical Dilemmas Nurses Face
- Moral Resilience
- Dealing with Fatigue: Strategies for Nurse Leaders
- Promoting Nurse Self-Care: Emotional and Mental Wellbeing
- A Nurse's Guide to Preventing Compassion Fatigue, Moral Distress, and Burnout
- Free CE credits
- Valuable tips
- 24/7 online access
Key Learning Outcomes
- Recognize moral distress in your nursing practice and build confidence in confronting morally complex situations to reduce moral distress and burnout
- Self-identify ways to build moral resilience and reduce the physical and emotional consequences of morally complex situations
- Identify the most common ethical dilemmas in nursing practice
- Harness expert tips and strategies to build resilient teams
- Establish leadership responsibility for identifying work environment elements contributing to fatigue
- Define leadership strategies to create and sustain a safe care delivery environment
- Apply strategies to identify and intervene with nursing mental health concerns, while decreasing the stigma associated with mental health conditions
Use of these or any other course(s)/material(s) does not imply eligibility for certification or successful performance on any certification exam, nor is it a requirement to qualify for individual certification.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) does not endorse any products or services.